Kirk Davis to deliver keynote address
The Key Executives Mega-Conference, the biggest and best industry conference in 2018, begins Feb. 26 in San Diego.
Now is the time for you and your executive team to lock in your seats for our eighth annual event, which brings together the best and brightest in our industry, as well as leaders from other industries who have experiences for Solutions, Success Stories and New Ideas.
The 2018 Key Executives Mega-Conference kicks off with a keynote speech by Kirk Davis, the chief executive officer of GateHouse Media.
GateHouse, with Davis at the helm, has become a significant force in the newspaper industry, with an aggressive acquisition policy, and innovations like its design center in Austin, live events and its local marketing services business.
The 2018 program is organized around three concurrent tracks that focus on the best ways to grow our revenue, expand our audiences, and create new business opportunities that will carry us into the next generation.
Preliminary topics in each track include:
Building Value in Our Core Brands Now
- Maximizing Value with Local Display – Cross Platform Solutions
- Programmatic Monetization Best Practices
- Preprint and Other Non-ROP and Print Opportunities
- Vertical Best Practices
- Audience and Revenue Best Practices
- Growing Reader Revenue
- User Experience and Personalization
Transformation – Creating New Opportunities from Disruption
- Data and Its Impact on Our Business
- Effective Use of Third-Party Platforms and Tools
- The New Kid on the Block – Nextdoor: Partnering to Grow Audience
- Sales and Customer Service 3.0
- NexGen Media Business Models
Diversification and Entrepreneurship
- Magazines and More Print
- Agency Models and Revenue Growth Through Partnerships
- New Ventures in Consumer Revenue
- Niche Audience and Product Development
- Video Pureplay and OTT
- Tech Should You Buy
The Mega-Conference is a collaboration of the Inland Press Association, Local Media Association, Southern Newspaper Publishers Association and the News Media Alliance.
|Contact||Testimonials||Follow us on Twitter||Powered by|