Defining your subscription strategy
Four newspaper industry thought leaders will discuss successful and proven subscription revenue growth strategies and case studies from their respective organizations at the Mega-Conference, Feb. 26-28 in San Diego.
With subscription revenues becoming a greater piece of the revenue portfolio, and with many companies transitioning to a consumer revenue-driven business model, this is a can't miss session.
Presenters will be:
- Aaron Kotarek, vice president, circulation, Oahu Publications
- Brian Howell, director of consumer revenue optimization, tronc
- Curtis Huber, director of circulation sales and marketing, The Seattle Times
- Troy Niday, chief operations officer, Sonoma Media Investments
This thought-proving session will detail:
- The volume versus value proposition
- Proven econometric pricing models
- Utilizing data and analytics to make sound pricing decisions
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) scoring and implementation
- Incentive-based churn and payment deviation initiatives
- Profitable multi-channel acquisition and loyalty programs
- Analyzing your subscribers' payment path
- Leveraging data analysis to improve retention optimization
Learn more and register today!
- View the full conference program
- Register for the Mega-Conference
- See who's coming to this year's conference
- TEAM DISCOUNTS for available to newspapers that bring more than one person to the conference.
- Reserve your hotel room
- Become a sponsor or exhibitor (space must be registered by Friday, Feb. 9, to be included in print materials at the conference)