|Home Hotel rooms R&D news Contact us|
Key Executives Mega-Conference
Monday-Wednesday, Feb. 23-25, 2015
Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel
BOOK IT NOW!
- Hear the top Newsonomics trends for 2015 from Ken Doctor, media analyst and author, Newsonomics.
- Listen to publishers who have found new success in mirroring content and commerce in a panel discussion with Jay Lauf, publisher of Quartz and senior adviser for Atlantic Media and Eric Harris, executive vice president of business operations for BuzzFeed.
- Develop new approaches to encourage "intrepreneurial" efforts in your organization with new concepts and tools from Michael Burcham, CEO of Nashville Entrepreneur Center and co-chair of the National Advisory Council on Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- See how advertisers can get results from investing in the "mobile majority" audiences with studies from Greg Stuart, CEO of the Mobile Marketing Association and author of "What Sticks: Why Most Advertising Fails and How to Guarantee Yours Succeeds."
- Let Ryan Jenkins, Nextgeneration Catalyst, show you how to attract and inspire millennials.
Come Monday morning for a special pre-conference session on real-time-bidding and how to leverage more dollars from networks from Kirk McDonald, president of Ad Taxi Networks and executive vice president, business development, Digital First Media.
More than 22 breakout sessions to choose from!
- See how newspapers are finding new ways to grow their audiences and revenue with social media, viral videos, native content and publishing on entirely new platforms.
- Learn how classified and other traditional categories can be protected and grown with new approaches and partnerships.
- Get a closer look at some of the industry's boldest moves and examine the impact of new structures for news and advertising.
- Immerse yourself in one of the industry's largest trade shows to learn what R&D partners can do to help you find new revenue, reduce costs and transform your businesses more quickly!
- Share your best ideas and thoughts with others in our Town Halls and workshop sessions.
Registration opens soon.
The three associations that produce the Key Executives Mega-Conference have developed plans to enrich the attendee experience at the 2015 event, to be held Feb. 23-25 in Atlanta. The conference has grown dramatically in just four years. The 2104 conference in Las Vegas drew more 700 …read more
The Mega-Conference is the premiere industry event for newspaper executives and the companies that do business with newspapers. It is a collaboration of the Inland Press Association, Local Media Association and the Southern Newspaper Publishers Association.read more
The 2015 Key Executives Mega-Conference will be held at the Marriott Marquis Atlanta. This perfect downtown Atlanta location is within walking distance of the city's most sought-after attractions, including World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, the Georgia Dome and more.read more
The Mega-Conference is an exceptional opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to connect with publishers and key corporate executives – the decision makers you want to reach. Last year's conference drew more than 650 attendees. Here's why you need to be in Atlanta Feb. 23-25.read more
|Contact||Testimonials||Follow us on Twitter||Powered by|