The best and brightest presenters from inside and outside the newspaper / media industry are being lined up for Mega-Conference 2020, with a special focus on these topics:
- The state-of-the-art in digital subscriptions and consumer revenue models: Acquiring and retaining greater engagement and revenue from news consumers.
- Sales transformation: From recruiting and retaining the best sales talent, to client relationship approaches that drive better revenue and results, to the right mix of digital and print product lines.
- Alternative funding and business models: Philanthropic funding of journalism projects, for-profit companies changing to non-profit status, digital-only news startups and more.
- Marketing for 2020 and beyond: Telling our story of public service, community focus, advertising performance and digital transformation to the people we serve.
- Leadership in diversity, equity and inclusion: Where is the industry making meaningful strides, where are we falling short and how do we accelerate progress?
- And much, much more!
You need to be in Fort Worth, Texas, Feb. 17-19.
First-time rates of $495 are available to newspaper executives who have never attended the Mega-Conference before. Call Carley Lintz at 847-282-9726 to request the first-time attendee discount code.
Discounts also are available to newspapers that bring additional team members. Learn more
Reserve your hotel room