Mega-Conference to feature four tracks to success
Four tracks to success will give attendees at the 2018 Key Executives Mega-Conference two dozen options to choose from during breakout sessions. The Mega-Conference will be held Feb. 26-28 in San Diego, Calif.
Some great discounts exist for newspapers and newspaper corporate offices that send multiple attendees. You'll want multiple attendees at the Mega-Conference to take advantage of the many topics that will be presented in the various breakout sessions. Learn about team discounts.
Tracks for the breakout sessions will include:
Track One: Building Value in Our Core Brands Now
Best practices in vertical, programmatic, audience and revenue growth, plus user experiences.
Track Two: Transformation – Creating New Opportunities from Disruption
Optimizing your use of data, third-party platforms and tools, CRM and more.
Track Three: Diversification and Entrepreneurship
Exploring new revenue streams in print, digital, events, e-commerce ... and more.
Track Four: Case Studies on the Solutions Stage from our Technology Partners
The latest developments in revenue generation, audience development and engagement, and data intelligence from our industry's R&D partners. LEARN MORE
- A Monday morning bonus session on best practices for creating unique solutions for engaging readers and managing a consultative sales team in the real world. Schedule your travel to arrive in time for this 8:30 a.m. - Noon workshop.
- Innovations at newspapers – featuring the finalists for the Mega-Conference Innovation Award. Submit a nomination
- Fighting fake news.
- Branded content.
- Personalization and the user-experience.
- Data-driven events.
- Journalism of the future.
- A panel of high-level newspaper executives who will be talking about the acquisitions their companies are making and why they are buying.
- Driving reader relationships and revenue.
- Innovations in news.
- Digital outdoor.
- Defining your subscription strategy.
- Bringing audio to life.
- Finding your niche in the marketplace.
- Kroger's evolving strategy – beyond advertising and inserts.
- Programmatic best practices.
- Third-party platforms.
- Over-the-top and other video pureplay opportunities.
- Pre-print and other non-ROP print opportunities.
- NexGen business models: finding success.
- Agency sales.
- Focus on verticals.
- Facebook and/or Google revenue partner strategies.
|Contact||Testimonials||Follow us on Twitter||Powered by|